The Marriage Service Technicians are here to support and strengthen marriages and families with prayer and words of encouragement. These 15-minute calls take place Sundays at 8:00AM and Thursdays at 7:00 AM EST. Subscribe and log in to our Member’s Only Page for valuable, free resources and the dial in phone number to join us
The Marriage Service Technicians
Sat, Sep 18|
The Unique Blend
Married couples, co-parents, step-parents, and single parents, explore the unique adventures of life in a blended family, along with practical tips to help your stepfamily enjoy the journey.
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2021, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Our Co-Parenting Road Map will help you transport your co-parent relationship to a better place and end the “tug-of-war” battles over your children. Single parents and dating couples will discover ways to avoid the wrong turns that can lead to
dead end relationships.
Participants will learn:
• 5 things Single Parents should know before saying “I do”.
• 7 Secrets to “blending” your family successfully.
• A “Game Plan” for improving Step-parent/Step-child relationships.
• 10 Tips to help Co-parents end the “tug-of-war” battles over your Kids.
• 3 Strategies for raising Respectful and Well-adjusted Children.